My Engineering is
ISO 9001:2015 certified.
From now on, all our partners
are even more guaranteed
to enjoy the benefits of our
quality management system.
My Engineering performs system audits according to two criteria:
– technical assessment: verification that the system meets the qualitative and quantitative performances (maintainability, capacity, efficiency) ;
– regulatory assessment: verification that the system meets all legal requirements.
Our project managers have acquired a sound technical knowledge and ensure that all customer requirements are met upon the project completion using internationally recognised management tools.
The development of a project plan is critical to define the project objectives and meet the budget and planning requirements.
Starting from a blank page and the client’s requirements, My Engineering develops a preliminary concept to set up the project foundation.
The purpose of the concept design stage is to translate the idea into a concept. This step contributes to build the customer’s confidence in the viability of the project and allows him to take the necessary strategic decisions.
The technical plan is taking shape both quantitatively and qualitatively and is entering an extended study phase.
My engineering defines and lists the systems and installations to define the preliminary budget and planning.
An engineer specialised in his or her discipline creates specifications, quantity take-offs and detailed drawings in order to obtain the most accurate plan and price possible from the companies that will carry out the installation.
This final design stage sets the quality, quantities, cost and schedule.
My Engineering ensures the follow-up of the project execution, guarantees the quality of the installation and coordinates the security of all the workers and intervening parties on site.
In order to ensure the start of the installations, My Engineering monitors the planning and controls the quality and safety on site.
The performance of the installation is verified to meet the specifications.
We perform qualification activities according to an integrated validation approach:
– Identification of CPP/CQA
– Writing of VMP, VP, URS, SLIA, URS, RA, VSR
– Writing and execution DQ, FAT, SAT, IOQ, PQ
My Engineering follows a « Quality by design » approach during all stages of the projects, to ensure the integration of all quality requirements.
Following the guidance given by the Project Management Institute (PMI), in order to meet the quality requirements, the project managers at My Engineering follow the guidelines:
– Identifying project goals, needs, and scope
– Planning, monitoring, and documenting tasks throughout a project
– Ensuring all tasks, deliverables, and project materials are delivered promptly
– Managing all resources necessary for project execution
– Fostering effective communication with stakeholders concerning project status
– Foreseeing, managing and strategically eliminating blockers and potential risks
– Documenting each step of the process
– Ensuring results and success
With more than 15 years of experience in engineering and project management in the Belgium industry, Giovanni Mantione and Jimmy Vandenbranden decided to found My engineering in 2017. Used to deal with highly demanding environments, their goal is to allow you to reach your objectives in term of cost, schedule and quality for each of your project.
You need our expertise ? You want to become a partner? Drop us a line here under !
Rue Arthur Delaby 5, 7100 La Louvière
Office : +32 64 70 91 39